BERTRAND PRESTIGE undertakes to protect the privacy of individuals and the confidentiality of personal information provided in accordance with the provisions of the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of 6 January 1978 as amended and the European Regulation No. 2016/679 of the April 27, 2016.
As part of its activities, BERTRAND PRESTIGE offers its customers an e-commerce service accessible from the website shop.bertrandprestige.com
Bertrand Prestige collects personal data about users .
Bertrand Prestige, a limited liability company with a sole shareholder with a capital of 50,000 euros, whose registered office is 1 rue Beaujon and 14 avenue de Friedland 75008 PARIS, registered with the Paris RCS under number 513 415 927, as Data Controller, undertakes to comply with the provisions of Regulation (EU) No 2016/679 of 27 April 2016 on the protection of personal data.
Purposes of your personal data
The collection of information and data concerning you, requested by BERTRAND PRESTIGE, responsible for the processing of these data, allows in particular:
• Registration and tracking of your order, including delivery management and after-sales service
• Commercial management of your file through a customer relationship service
• The sending of adapted commercial offers by email, social networks or any other support
• The fight against fraud when paying the order
Transmission of your data
Your data may be transmitted to BERTRAND PRESTIGE partners who may process the data on their behalf and according to the instructions of BERTRAND PRESTIGE .
These subcontractors, in accordance with Article 35 of the Data Protection Act n ° 78-17 of 6 January 1978, undertake to respect the security and confidentiality of the data.
Shelf life of personal data
BERTRAND PRESTIGE can personal data only the time necessary to achieve the objective, to meet the needs of customers, or to meet its statutory obligations.
In general, the personal data are kept are in BERTRAND LUXURY database:
• If the user is a “customer” (ie if the user has already purchased a BERTRAND PRESTIGE product): for a period not exceeding 10 years from the first purchase; this period will be renewed with each new interaction with BERTRAND PRESTIGE (for example a purchase)
• If you are a “prospect” (ie. if you have never bought a BERTRAND PRESTIGE product but you are interested in the BERTRAND PRESTIGE brand): for a period of 3 years from the collection of your data ; this period will be renewed each time you interact with BERTRAND PRESTIGE (for example participation in an event)
• If you are a candidate (that is to say you are applying for a position proposed by BERTRAND PRESTIGE): for a period of 2 years from your application
If cookies are placed on your computer, we keep them for a period not exceeding 13 months. When we no longer need your personal data, they are removed from our systems and our records or made anonymous so that we can no longer identify you.
In accordance with the Data Protection Act No. 78-17 of January 6, 1978 as amended, you have the right to access and rectify your personal data, to oppose the processing thereof, as well as a right to the erasure.
In addition, pursuant to the 2016/679 regulation of April 27, 2016, as a natural person, you can exercise your right to limit the processing, and the erasure of your data from May 25, 2018.
Please find below a summary of the rights you enjoy under the General Regulations on the Protection of Personal Data (RGPD):
Right to information: You have the right to obtain clear, transparent and understandable information about how we use your personal data and about your rights. You will find all this information in this policy
• Right of access: you have the right to access the personal data held by BERTRAND PRESTIGE about you
• Right of rectification: you have the right to have your personal data corrected if they are inaccurate or obsolete and / or to complete them if they are incomplete
• Right to erase / right to forget: you have the right to erase or delete your data. This right may however be limited by a legal reason or our legitimate interest in keeping your personal data
• Right to oppose direct marketing: you can at any time ask to no longer receive our communications about our offers, news and events. You can use the hypertext link provided for this purpose in each email that we send you. You may also request to receive non-personalized communications about our products and services
• Right to withdraw consent at any time for consent-based processing of data: You may withdraw your consent to our processing of your data where such treatment is based on consent
• Right to portability of data: You have the right to move, copy or transfer data from our database to another. This right applies only to the data you have provided, and provided that the processing is based on a contract or your consent and performed using automated processes
You also have the right to contact the data protection authority of your country to lodge a complaint against BERTRAND PRESTIGE’s data protection and privacy practices.
You may exercise these rights or ask questions or complaints regarding the processing of your personal data, by sending a letter to the Customer Relations Department BERTRAND PRESTIGE 1 rue Beaujon and 14 avenue de Friedland 75008 PARIS, and enclosing a copy of your room. identity.
On the occasion of consulting our website, we may, subject to your choices, deposit on your device (computer, smartphone, tablet), thanks to your browser, a text file.
This text file is a cookie. It will allow BERTRAND PRESTIGE , during its period of validity or registration, to identify your terminal when you next visit.
Only the issuer of a cookie may read or modify the information contained therein.
You will find below information about cookies that may be placed on your device when you visit pages of the site shop.bertrandprestige.com , either by BERTRAND PRESTIGE , or by third parties, as well as the means allowing you to delete / refuse the registration of these cookies on your terminal.
There are several categories of cookies, some are issued directly by BERTRAND PRESTIGE and its providers, others may be issued by third parties.
Different kinds of cookies may be placed on your device when you browse our website:
• Cookies issued by BERTRAND PRESTIGE
“Essential” cookies, which are essential for browsing our site, especially for the proper execution of the ordering process. Their overpressure can cause difficulties of navigation on our site as well as the impossibility of ordering. These cookies may be installed on your terminal by BERTRAND PRESTIGE or by its service providers.
“Analytics and Personalization” cookies, which are not essential for browsing but may, for example, make it easier to search, optimize your shopping experience.
“Advertising” cookies, which are not essential for browsing but allow you a more relevant advertising offer.
If your device is used by more than one person and when the same device has several browsers, we can not be sure that the services and advertisements for your device are appropriate for your own use of the device and no to that of another user of this terminal. If necessary, sharing with others the use of your device and configuring your browser settings for cookies is your responsibility and free choice.
• Cookies issued by third-party companies
We may include on our site computer applications from third parties, which allow you to share content on our site with other people or to make known to other people your consultation or your opinion about a content on our site . This is particularly the case of the buttons “Share”, “Like”, from social networks such as Facebook, Twitter , Instagram, Pinterest, etc.
The social network providing such an application button is likely to identify you with this button, even if you did not use this button during your consultation of our site. We have no control over the process used by social networks to collect information about your browsing on our site and associated with the personal data they have. We invite you to consult the privacy policies of these social networks .
Manage Cookies on your terminal
The registration of a cookie in your terminal is subject to your will.
You can configure your browser as you wish, so that cookies are accepted and saved on your device or, conversely, so that they are refused.
The configuration of each browser is different. It is usually described in the help menu of your browser software. We invite you to read it. You will be able to know how to modify your wishes regarding cookies.
For Internet Explorer ™: https://support.microsoft.com/en-us/help/17442/windows-internet-explorer-delete-manage-cookies
• For Safari: https://support.apple.com/kb/PH19214?locale=en_US&viewlocale=en_US
• For Chrome: https://support.google.com/chrome/answer/95647?hl=en&hlrm=en
• For Firefox: https://support.mozilla.org/en-US/kb/enable-and-disable-cookies-website-preferences
• For Opera ™: http://help.opera.com/Windows/10.20/en/cookies.html
Warning: any setting that you can undertake on your browser regarding the acceptance or refusal of cookies may change your Internet browsing and your conditions of access to certain services that require the use of these cookies. For example, by refusing some essential cookies you may not be able to place an order on our site.
Revision and update of the policy
This policy will be updated as necessary to meet the requirements of Data Protection regulations .